Description of AEROGLAZE A276
Aeroglaze® A276 coating is a reflective, moisture-curing polyurethane coating designed for product finishing applications on substrates used in aircraft and aerospace applications. Aeroglaze A276 coating cures to a high gloss white finish.
Features & Benefits
- Low Outgassing: exhibits low gassing properties in high vacuum environments.
- Chemically Resistant: cures to a hard surface that is resistant to most acids, alkaline detergents, lubricants and chemicals.
- Color Retention: provides excellent colorfast, non-chalking finish.
- 52841092, 9M03235/AttachA, BMS10-90, D290-75502-22C, MB0125-080, SCGMS56016, STM0724
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- LOCKHEED MARTIN
- LAC-37-4462-002, MAP-CK10787-1000, STM40601
- CYTEC SOLVEY
- LMS 11953
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies
- Cincinatti Electronics
- ITT, Space Systems
- ILC Dover
- Collins Aerospace (formerly Rockwell Collins)