Description of PRIAM CE 111
Zinc chromate free epoxy primer for use on aircraft radomes and engine parts (cones, blades, OGV). Specifically designed to protect the surfaces and leading edges of aircraft parts, onshore and offshore wind turbines against erosion (water, sand, hail).
This is a primary coating and must be used with PRIAM 32005 White Top-Coat to obtain the optimal protection system required by OEMs and maintenance companies against severe environmental conditions and external aggressions.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
- Transparent electromagnetic interference shielding.
- Good resistance to hot and humid conditions (up to 70°C).
- Aviation fluid resistant.
- Low temperature resistant (-50°C).