Description of WCB42
MANUFACTURER: BABBCO (F)
- Supplied in 200 mL bottles. A 200 mL bottle, diluted in 10 L of water, gives 10 L of ready-to use black magnetic detecting medium, visible in daylight.
- WCB42 comprises also surfactant, corrosion inhibitors and antifoaming agent. Using the white background B104A previous to WCB42 vastly increases contrast, then indications seeability.
- Water hardness: WCB42 may be diluted in any water, whatever hardness, without any insoluble salts precipitation or foaming.
- Corrosion: WCB42 comprises strong corrosion inhibitors. Nevertheless, a test may be carried out if even a minute trace of corrosion is detrimental for the part.
- WCB42 is nitrite free.
Companion product(s): White background B104A, water, demineralised water.
Transport / Handling: refer to MSDS (material safety data sheet).
Keep away from moisture and light.
Temperature range: 0 to 50 °C.
Keep cans tightly closed between use.
Directions for use
• Thoroughly stir before pouring the 200 mL bottle content in a 10 L can.
• Twice rinse bottle with water. Top with water (temperature of the water used between 10 °C and 30 °C) up to 10 L.
• The product is then ready for use.
• Previous to magnetising the part while spraying WCB42, it is recommended to apply a thin, even coat of while background B104A : black indications appear then against a uniformly white background, increasing their seeability.