Description of DMR-503
DMR-503 Replication Putty is a two-part silicone elastomer with the consistency of a workable paste in a one-to-one mix. It is mixed by kneading with the fingers and is non-hazardous. Once mixed, DMR-503 can be pressed onto the object to be replicated and will cure rapidly at room temperature into a firm elastomer with a Shore A Durometer of 50, and a dimensional accuracy of 99.95%.
DMR-503 is designed for applications where a non-liquid replication material is needed.
Advantages of the DMR-Series Flexible Replication Systems
- Quick and easy to mix & use
- A replication material for any application
- Cures fast at room temperature
- Leaves no film or residue
- Safe to use
- Accurate dimensional qualities (minimal cure shrinkage)
- Indisputable physical evidence – a permanent record
- Can be used with optical comparitors for dimensional measurements
- Available in two, eight and ten pound kit sizes (total weight of hardener and base).
DMR-503 is a product from the DYNAMOLD range.
For fast setting, dimensionally stable measurement of tooling, mold making dies, gears, prototype tooling, production parts, surface finish replications and a number of other applications. Excellent for measuring wear on moving parts, production pieces against specification tolerances, overall quality of machined or plated surfaces, in conjunction with use of optical comparators, and corrosion pitting.