Description of DS-104
DS-104 Solvent – a precision cleaning solvent especially good at removing hydrocarbon soils. DS-104 evaporates quickly at room temperature leaving a perfectly clean surface ready for painting, coating, bonding, sealing or final assembly. DS-104 has low toxicity per studies by independent toxicologists and has been approved for silicone residues removal in the Space Shuttle program.
- Excellent cleaning effectiveness
- Good solvent blend in removing silicone residues
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue
- Low toxicity
- Safe to use on a wide variety of surfaces
- No Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS) Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP)
- EPA SNAP approved
- Aerospace NESHAP compliant
Packaging sizes :
Part 104.1 / 55-gal drum / NSN 7930-01-367-0985
Part 104.2 / 5-gal jerrican / NSN 7930-01-367-0986
Part 104.3 / 4 x 1-gal case / NSN 7930-01-367-1000
Part 104.4 / 24 x 1-pint case / NSN 7930-01-367-1001
Part 104.5 / 1-gallon
DS-104 is a product from the DYSOL range of solvents and is also available in a variety of pre-saturated wipe products.
DS-104 removes hydrocarbon soils such as oils, greases and tars as well as common shop contaminants, epoxies and sealants. Although developed as a hand-wipe cleaner, DS-104 is also used in dip tank and ultrasonic applications.