Description of D-SOLV
Cr(VI) free dewaxer used as part of the wax removal process on aircraft engines and equipment.
D-SOLV is a blend of hydrotreated oils and surfactants formulated as part of a solvent free multi-step wax removal process.
- Part of an environmentally friendly process.
- Does not contain carcinogenic ingredients.
- Can absorb 40% of its weight in wax.
- Has an extensive operational life.
- Is easily rinsed in light alkaline cleaners.
- Stable at elevated temperatures.
- Does not contain chlorine, phenols, or hexavalent chrome.
D-SOLV is a product from the MagChem range.