Description of KEMSTRIP 600
High temperature Cr(VI), NEP and NMP free liquid aircraft paint stripper effective on thick or multi-layered paints. Removes a wide variety of coatings from aircraft surfaces and engine components.
Kemstrip 600 is an environmentally friendly liquid stripper that may be used as strong descaler. It is a blend of penetrants, activation agents and surfactants. Its main characteristics are:
- Efficient on thick or multi-layered paints such as alkyddes, alkyde-urethanes, polyurethanes, epoxies, acrylics, etc.
- Compatible with steels and aluminium and magnesium alloys.
- Can remove carbon deposits.
- Strictly free from hydrocarbons, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, hexavalent chromium (classified CMR – Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction), phenols (classified CMR – Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction), NEP and NMP ( both Toxic to Reproduction category 1B according CLP European Regulation) which means higher safety for users.
- An oil seal layer on the surface delays the evaporation of the solvents contained in the bath. This layer also allows to retain odours coming from the bath.
KEMSTRIP 600 is a product from the MagChem range.
This product is formulated
• to remove a wide variety of coatings such as phenolic, acrylic and nitrocellulose lacquers, polyurethanes and epoxies. These are the types of finishes commonly used on aircraft surfaces and engine components, such as impeller blades, transfer cases, diffuser cases, wheels and landing gears.
• to remove sealants from clamps and application materials.
- Conform to BOEING D6-17487
- SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS (formerly MESSIER-DOWTY)
- Conform to PCS 2700 appendix A
- PRATT & WHITNEY
- SPMC 250-1, CoMat 01-120K (V2500)
- SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES (formerly SNECMA)
- DMR 70-129
- SAFRAN HELICOPTER ENGINES (formerly TURBOMECA)
- CCT LB 540 / RTC 70-20-60-330-801
- ARP 1755B (conformity)
- ASTM International
- ASTM F 945-06
- C 04-304, SPM 70-23-01
- CFM INTERNATIONAL
- CP 2776