Description of SOCOLUB S
- Free from hydrocarbons and silicones – it contains neither oil nor soap.
- Is compatible with all the operations of surface treatments such as degreasing and phosphatizing.
- Decomposes in non toxic volatile products when work is done at a very high temperature.
- Does not leave residue on the treated surface.
- Its excellent wetting properties guarantees a continuous layer of protective film.
SOCOLUB S is to be applied on all metal surfaces to avoid spatter build-up. SOCOLUB S is an aqueous solution of film forming components. It permits the heat exchange necessary to the reaction.
As an antiadhesive agent for welding operations, SOCOLUB S is especially advised for:
• welding with coated metal,
• welding under protective gas and tungsten electrode (TIG: Tungstene Inert Gas),
• plasma welding,
• welding under gas and consumable electrode (MIG: Metal Inert Gas).