Description of SOCOLUB S
- Free from hydrocarbons and silicones – it contains neither oil nor soap.
- Is compatible with all the operations of surface treatments such as degreasing and phosphatizing.
- Decomposes in non toxic volatile products when work is done at a very high temperature.
- Does not leave residue on the treated surface.
- Its excellent wetting properties guarantees a continuous layer of protective film.
SOCOLUB S is to be applied on all metal surfaces to avoid spatter build-up. SOCOLUB S is an aqueous solution of film forming components. It permits the heat exchange necessary to the reaction.
As an antiadhesive agent for welding operations, SOCOLUB S is especially advised for:
• welding with coated metal,
• welding under protective gas and tungsten electrode (TIG: Tungstene Inert Gas),
• plasma welding,
• welding under gas and consumable electrode (MIG: Metal Inert Gas).
Wear safety gloves.
Keep away from cold.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.