Description of SOCOLUB V0690
SOCOLUB V0690 is a lubricant used to ease the mounting and dismounting of tires.
SOCOLUB V0690 was formerly sold under the trademark of BIB”UP (cf. Certificate of Analysis from MICHELIN).
- Does not develop corrosion on steel or aluminium alloys.
- Dries quickly and eliminates any rotation risk of the tire on the rim.
SOCOLUB V0690 is supplied in aerosol:
- Rapidly ready to use, precise application and easy mounting.
- Does not deteriorate under the action of external polluting agents.
- Does not run, leaves the environment clean and safe for the user.
- Optimized consumption as applies just the right quantity of product.
- Bacteriostatique: no bacterial development, no odor development.
- One spray allows 100 mountings.
BIB’UP is the former name of SOCOLUB V0690.
Packed in aerosol, it lubricates tires and rims to ease the mouting and dismounting of tires.
Product used for lubricating between the rim and the tire for mounting and dismounting car, van and motorbike tires. Can be used at ambient temperature (resistant to cold).