Description of SOCOLUB V0690
SOCOLUB V0690 is a lubricant used to ease the mounting and dismounting of tires.
SOCOLUB V0690 was formerly sold under the trademark of BIB”UP (cf. Certificate of Analysis from MICHELIN).
- Does not develop corrosion on steel or aluminium alloys.
- Dries quickly and eliminates any rotation risk of the tire on the rim.
SOCOLUB V0690 is supplied in aerosol:
- Rapidly ready to use, precise application and easy mounting.
- Does not deteriorate under the action of external polluting agents.
- Does not run, leaves the environment clean and safe for the user.
- Optimized consumption as applies just the right quantity of product.
- Bacteriostatique: no bacterial development, no odor development.
- One spray allows 100 mountings.
BIB’UP is the former name of SOCOLUB V0690.
Packed in aerosol, it lubricates tires and rims to ease the mouting and dismounting of tires.
Product used for lubricating between the rim and the tire for mounting and dismounting car, van and motorbike tires. Can be used at ambient temperature (resistant to cold).
Store in original closed packages, far from heat in a temperate area.
Do not expose to a temperature superior to 50 °C (122 °F).
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.
Directions for use
• After having positioned the tool head, spray the product between the tire and the rim.
• Dismount the tire.
• Position the rim on the mounting plate and lubricate the rim and the tire bead.
• When re-mounting the tire positioned itself easily thanks to the optimum penetration of the lubricant.
• Since the product dries quickly (10-15 minutes) you may carry out the wheel balancing operation just after mounting.