Description of SOCOPROTEC V0694
- Water-soluble phase.
- Reduces the coefficient of friction.
- Compatible with elastomers.
- Especially inhibited.
- Does not develop corrosion on steel, nor aluminium.
- Resistance to temperature: 0 to +60 ° C.
Lubricant in aqueous phase used as slipping agent for elastomer, particularly adapted for mounting tires.
Store in closed original packings, protected from heat, in a temperate area (possible temperatures of storage : 0 to +40 °C). If possible bring the product back to about 20 °C before application.
Always shake well before use.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.
Directions for use
The product is ready for use and does not require any dilution.
- PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN
- Report 06-142 in conformity with B 74 2640