Description of SOCOSTRETCH 10
- Water-soluble phase.
- Allows the bending of a range of thickness including those requiring very high pressure.
- Eliminates oily fog emissions during application.
- Reduces the environmental constraints linked to the film removal.
- Bacteriostatic formulation.
- Not subjected to labelling.
- Fast implementation of the detergent solutions for the degreasing of surfaces post-operation.
- Increase in productivity by acceleration of the removal operation.
- Controlled thixotropy.
- In accordance with aeronautical specifications regarding corrosion.
Aqueous phase lubricating agent used during working by drawing of aluminium panels or during bending operations of shaped aluminium.
Used in aeronautics to work very thick parts under high pressure.
Wear gloves and eye protection during application.
Store in closed original packages, safe from heat, in a storage room – possible storage temperatures: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F). If possible bring the product back to about 20 °C (68 °F) before application.
Always mix well before use.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.
Directions for use
The product is ready for use and does not require any dilution. The thixotropy is perfectly adapted to an application by brush or roller- it facilitates close control of applied thickness to avoid excess application.
The film being deposited must be continuous and without runs.
The removal of the lubricating film after bending or drawing is carried out by high pressure cleaning at high temperature or by dipping at high temperature with a degreaser such as SYNCLAIR A/C.
• In bath: 60 °C (140°F), concentration 5 to 10 %. In order to increase the bath lifetime, use an oil separator.
• In high pressure cleaning machine (hot water or steam): 80 °C (176 °F), 5 % at exit of hose. Recover the effluents and direct them to the water treatment station.
• SOCOSTRETCH 10 must be removed from parts immediately after processing, ideally within 10 hours (24 hours max).