All Techlube lubricants share similar chemistries and characteristics.
Techlube FO cable lubricant is a water-based underground cable installation lubricant for fibre optic cable pulling operations. It was engineered to meet the special requirements of pulling inner duct (sub duct), communications, and fibre optic cables.
Very effective in long distance, difficult fibre optic cable pulling situations. Its string & cling consistency adheres perfectly to cables in wet weather and has a resistance to wash off in water filled ducts.
Techlube FO is a non-flammable, non-toxic and substantially biodegradable cable lubricant with high elasticity for reduced consumption.
- Easy to apply water-based, high performance cable lubricant.
- Superior friction reduction and strong adhesion to cable/duct wall.
- Regular pulling tension reduces risk of cable damage during the cable pull.
- Dries slowly to form a thin friction reducing film which retains its slip.
- Allows additional cable installs or removals in same duct at a later date.
- Continues to lubricate the cable jacket even in flooded ducts.
- Temperature stability.
- Compatibility tested with materials used in cable jackets, cable joints and accessories.
- Does not contain salt, detergent or grease which can degrade cable jackets.
- No threat to the environment.