Description of TECHLUBE HD
Non-flammable water-based heavy duty cable pulling lubricant for underground power cable installations. Provides superior friction reduction, reducing the risk of cable damage.
Techlube HD was specially designed for heavy cables and difficult cable pulls. Provides superior friction reduction between cable and all forms of conduit, including multiple concrete duct. Adheres perfectly to cables in wet weather and has a resistance to wash off in water filled ducts. Techlube HD is a non-flammable, non-toxic and substantially biodegradable cable lubricant suitable for use with electrical and power cables.
- Easy to apply water-based, high performance polymer cable lubricant.
- Strong adhesion to cable/duct provides superior friction reduction.
- Reduced risk of cable damage during the cable pull.
- Regular pulling tension during cable installation.
- Dries slowly to form a thin friction reducing film which retains its slip.
- Retains duct lubrication, allowing additional cable installs/removals in same duct.
- Continues to lubricate the cable jacket even when ducts are flooded.
- Temperature stability.
- Does not contain salt, detergent or grease which can degrade cable jackets.
- No threat to the environment.
- Cable jacket materials tested and passed to specification Insulated Conductor Committee Guide P1210/D10:
- High density Polyethylene
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Natural Rubber
- Chlorinated Polyethylene
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber
- Cross Linked Polyethylene
- Poly-Vinyl Chloride
Techlube HD is a slow-drying, water-based gel lubricant specially formulated to provide the greatest friction reduction possible in high shear, difficult cable placing operations.
• Underground power and telecom cable placement
• High shear, difficult cable pulling installations
• Sub-duct installations
• Duct pre-lubrication
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM
- ZTV TKNetz 40