Description of COMORCAP T4551
Liquid aircraft stripper that can be used at room temperature to efficiently remove multiple epoxy and polyurethane coatings, sealants and joints used to seal metal structures.
COMORCAP T4551 is an environmentally friendly paint remover that can be used cold or hot (20 to 60°C / 68 to 140°F). This liquid aqueous product is suitable for the removal of multiple coatings of epoxy or polyurethane. Its main characteristics are:
- Efficient on multiple or thick paint coatings such as alkyd, alkyd-urethane, polyurethane, acrylic epoxy coatings, etc..
- Does not attack ferrous metals, stainless steels, polypropylenes, aluminium.Able to carbon deposits.
- Strictly free from hydrocarbons, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, hexavalent chromium (classified CMR – Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, Reprotoxic), phenols (classified CMR – Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, Reprotoxic), NEP (Toxic to Reproduction category 2 according to CLP European Regulation) and NMP (Toxic to Reproduction category 1B according to CLP European Regulation) which means higher safety for users. All components are bio-degradable. As it does not contain chlorinated compounds, the paint waste is classified in a cost effective treatment category.
- The limited solvent volatility helps to maintain the bath in optimum operating conditions. Losses are minimised by an anti-evaporation and odour preventive layer.
- Can be used at room temperature avoiding expensive energy costs.
• Removal by immersion of glycerol-phtalic, alkyd-urethane, polyurethane, epoxy, paints, etc… These are the types of finishes commonly used on aircraft surfaces and engine components such as impeller blades, transfer cases, diffuser cases, wheels and landing gears.
• Removal of coatings, sealants and joints used for the sealing of metal structures.
• Removal from swings, hooks, steel parts to repaint.