Description of SOCOSTRIP A0103N
Hydrogen peroxide activated gel-type aircraft paint remover free from phenols, chlorine & Cr(VI) that efficiently strips all types of paint. Reduces stripping time and number of applications.
SOCOSTRIP A0103N is a new generation paint stripper activated by hydrogen peroxide.
- Free of phenols, chlorine, hexavalent chrome.
- Limits the risks for health, safety and environment usually linked to paint strippers containing dichloromethane, phenols, chromates or acids.
- The viscosity has been adjusted to ease manual application or “airless” spraying and to cover all surfaces perfectly, even vertical or overhanging.
- Controlled evaporation.
SOCOSTRIP A0103N removes all paints. It is particularly adapted for epoxy, polyurethane and alkydurethane paints. It is not corrosive and does not embrittle any aeronautical metal, except magnesium alloy.
- AIR CANADA
- Exterior Paint Spec. No. 3135-00-007, Rev D
- AIRBUS France
- IPDA 4241
- Item 12-013A
- BAC 5725, PSD 6-80 / conform to Boeing D6 17487 (excluding immersion corrosion test on magnesium)
- DASSAULT AVIATION
- DGQT 0.4.2.0252 indice B
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS
- ECA 3106.20
- SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS (formerly MESSIER-DOWTY)
- Conform to PCS 2700 APPENDIX A (excluding immersion corrosion test on magnesium) / PCS 2701 (restrictions)
- SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES (formerly SNECMA)
- DMR 70-129
- CML 12 016A, Maintenance Application Code 09BBA1 / SAE MA 4872 (EADS CCR 2005-66287-DCR/MP)
- AIRBUS Groupe
- AIPI 05.03.005
- MEP 21-016
- HAWKER BEECHCRAFT
- SRM 51-26-01
- PILATUS AIRCRAFT
- AMM P-No. P01-23
- Engineering Repair / Authorization 10-489048-14 REV A- Process Standard 900-1-4
- CML 12-006
- COLLINS AEROSPACE (formerly UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS)
- CPM 5549