Description of SOCOSTRIP A0105N
Chrome (VI) free hydrogen peroxide activated paint remover suitable for all paint types.
SOCOSTRIP A0105N is a new generation paint stripper activated by hydrogen peroxide.
- Free of phenols, chlorine, hexavalent chrome.
- Limits the risks for health, safety and environment usually linked to paint strippers containing dichloromethane, phenols, chromates or acids.
- The viscosity has been adjusted to ease manual application or “airless” spraying and to cover all surfaces perfectly, even vertical or overhanging.
- Controlled evaporation.
- Compatible with aluminium, titanium and steel alloys.
- Product shelf life is one year.
SOCOSTRIP A0105N removes all paints. It is particularly adapted for epoxy, polyurethane and alkydurethane paints. It is not corrosive and does not embrittle any aeronautical metal, except magnesium alloy.
- conform to Boeing D6-17487 (excluding immersion corrosion test on magnesium)