Description of SOCOSTRIP A0212
Acid activated gel-type aircraft stripper for all types of paint. Non corrosive on most metallic surfaces.
SOCOSTRIP A0212 removes all paints, and is especially suited to epoxy, polyurethane and alkyd urethane paints. It is non corrosive on most metallic surfaces (steels, aluminium alloys, titanium, etc.) except for magnesium, high strength steel and cadmium plated steel (according to BAC 5804).
- Owing to its formulation, SOCOSTRIP A0212 reduces the safety and environmental risks and drawbacks usually linked to paint removers containing dichloromethane, phenols and chromates.
- The viscosity is adjusted in order to facilitate application by hand or “airless” apparatus, and to effectively cover all surfaces, even if vertical or overhanging.
- MAT 12-012
- tested in accordance with Boeing D6-17487
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS
- ECA 3106.10
- SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES (formerly SNECMA)
- DMR 70-129
- Symbol 0 210 0244 (20 litres)
- CML 12-014 C, Maintenance Application Code 09CBB1 / SAE MA 4872 (EADS CCR 2006-66340-1-DCR/SP)
- SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEM
- PCS 2701 (restrictions)