Description of SOCOSTRIP A4554
NMP free high temperature liquid aircraft stripper suitable for removing multiple layers of paint and thick aircraft primers.
SOCOSTRIP A4554 main characteristics are:
- Efficient on multiple or thick layers, of alkyd, alkyd-urethane, polyurethane, epoxy, acrylic types, etc.
- Compatible with steels, stainless steels, aluminium alloys, titanium and magnesium.
- Able to remove carbon deposits.
- Strictly free from hydrocarbons, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, hexavalent chromium (classified as CMR – carcinogenic, mutagenic and repro-toxic), phenols (classified as CMR), NEP (reproductive toxicity category 2 according to the CLP European regulation), and NMP (reproductive toxicity category 1B according to the CLP European regulation). Therefore it is safe for users.
- An anti-evaporation layer on the surface delays evaporation of the solvent contained in the bath. This layer will also allow retain the bath odours.
Removal by immersion of many types of paint including glycerol-phthalic, alkyd–urethane, epoxy, etc. that can be found of aircraft surfaces and engine parts such as blades, gear boxes, diffusion chambers, landing gears and wheels but also all types of metal parts mentioned above.
- Boeing D6-17487 (Requirements for Paint Strippers) (conform)
- SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS
- PCS 2701 (no restriction)
- SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES (formerly SNECMA)
- DMR 70-129
- ARP 1755B (conformity)
- COLLINS AEROSPACE (formerly UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS)