Description of SPC-201
Architectural paint stripper for the removal of adhesive, glue, polymer, resin and coatings from brick, concrete, masonry, wood, stone and other substrates.
SPC-201 coating remover is a cost effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of paints, coatings and residues. It is available in gel form and is green in color to assist with coverage during application. SPC-201 is especially suited to stripping wood and concrete buildings.
- Low odor, low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable
- Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride based removers
- Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods
• Extremely effective in the removal of adhesives, glues, polyurethanes, runway rubber, alkyd, graffiti, latex and oil based coatings
• Can be used on aluminum and its alloys, brick, concrete, masonry, steel and other metal substrates, stone and wood