Description of SPC-201NL
Industrial paint stripper that removes adhesive, polymer, resin, glue and coatings from a range of different substrates.
SPC-201NL coating remover is a cost effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of paints, coatings and residues. It can be used at room temperature or at hot temperatures (e.g. hot immersion dip tank applications).
- Neutral pH
- Low odor, low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable
- Contains no hydrogen peroxide, alkaline and acid activators
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride based removers
- Low evaporation rate
•Extremely effective in the removal of adhesives, glues, polyurethanes, runway rubber, powder coatings, alkyd, graffiti, latex and oil based coatings
•Can be used on aluminum and its alloys, alloy wheels, brick, concrete, masonry, steel and other metal substrates, stone and wood