Description of SPC-202N
Biodegradable, efficient industrial paint stripper with a longer shelf-life that removes adhesive, glue, resin, polymer, enamel and coatings from bridges and other metal structures.
SPC-202N coating remover is a cost effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of paints, coatings and residues. It is especially suited to the refurbishment of metallic structures such as bridges. SPC-202N has a neutral pH and is efficient even at low temperatures.
- Neutral pH
- Low odor, low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable
- Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Contains no hydrogen peroxide, alkaline and acid activators
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride based removers
- Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods
•Extremely effective in the removal of adhesives, glues, graffiti, runway rubber, oil based paints, alkyds, latex, enamels, polyureas, epoxies, poylurethanes, inorganic zinc and powder coatings
•Can be used on aluminum and its alloys, brick, concrete, masonry, steel and other metal substrates, stone and wood