Description of SPC-202N
Biodegradable, efficient industrial paint stripper with a longer shelf-life that removes adhesive, glue, resin, polymer, enamel and coatings from bridges and other metal structures.
SPC-202N coating remover is a cost effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of paints, coatings and residues. It is especially suited to the refurbishment of metallic structures such as bridges. SPC-202N has a neutral pH and is efficient even at low temperatures.
- Neutral pH
- Low odor, low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable
- Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Contains no hydrogen peroxide, alkaline and acid activators
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride based removers
- Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods
• Extremely effective in the removal of adhesives, glues, graffiti, runway rubber, oil based paints, alkyds, latex, enamels, polyureas, epoxies, poylurethanes, inorganic zinc and powder coatings
• Can be used on aluminum and its alloys, brick, concrete, masonry, steel and other metal substrates, stone and wood