Description of SKYMILL™ REVOLUTION
Formerly Elixair part number 501/1.
The SkyMill™ Revolution is a portable, durable, high quality sharpening machine developed in conjunction with OEMs to sharpen fluted SkyScraper (see specific TDS). It is a lightweight, hand-held device and comes complete with a safety strap to attach to a belt. It is supplied with a universal charger and can be charged rapidly as required – an inbuilt LED display indicates when and if a charge is needed.
The SkyMill™ Revolution has been specifically designed for low maintenance. It has been drop tested to account for the daily activities of the shop floor and is designed to withstand the knocks of daily use. A protective reflective slip cover and hard case are also available for safe transportation to remote outstations.
- The SkyMill™ Revolution can re-sharpen fluted SkyScraper multiple times.
- The SkyMill™ Revolution is portable, durable and rechargeable.
- Composite dust can be emptied quickly using vacuum system.
- UL approved (conforms to std. 60745-1).
- Fully tested and designed to withstand the knocks of daily use.
- Enables the operator or engineer to remain at the job in hand without interruptions.
- No need to revisit stores for additional tooling.
- Patent and design protected.
To sharpen fluted SkyScrapers multiple times (>10), saving time by enabling the user to sharpen the tools at point of use. Guarantees optimum cutting edge needed to remove cured sealants.