Description of SKYWASH
Formerly Elixair part numbers 308-1 and 308-5.
SkyWash is a non-flammable, water-based surface cleaning liquid. It has a multitude of uses such as degreasing, and effectively and efficiently removing wet and tacky polysulfides, polythioether, polyurethane, RTVs and silicone sealants. It can also be used for tool cleaning. SkyWash can be used as a stand-alone degreaser and is effective in removing greases and oils typically found in aerospace applications.
- SkyWash is non-flammable and water-based which means it can be as a general purpose wash/cleaner without the need for protective measures
- Safe alternative to traditional solvents such as MEK, MPK, IPA, and acetone
- Quickly cleans and degreases surfaces
- Removes wet and semi-cured sealants
Store in a cool, dry place in original packaging. Avoid extreme temperatures.Refer to product label and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed health and safety information before using this product.For industrial use only.
Directions for use
Simple to use, SkyWash can be dispensed directly from the bottle*. It reduces cleaning time, is economical and leaves no residue using a wipe on wipe off basis. 1. Unscrew /lift cap or pouring nozzle and dispense an appropriate amount of SkyWash into a container or directly on to a clean dry wipe2. Replace cap or pouring nozzle to prevent spillage.3. Wipe or brush surface to clean contaminant and/or excess wet or semi-cured sealant.4. Using a clean dry wipe, wipe the surface to clean and remove excess fluid.5. Dispose of used wipe in appropriate waste bin.6. Repeat process as required to achieve best results.*It is recommend that SkyWash 5 liter bootle is dispensed using a screw-on pump for safe and controlled handling.
- NSN numbers: 8030-01-466-1647, 8030-01-466-4431
- ROLLS ROYCE
- CSS204 TYPE B, OMat 1/287A
- ABP 8-1294, TYPE III / ABR 9-0140, TYPE III / AIPI 09-01-002 TYPE III
- HAWKER BEECHCRAFT
- BAEP 9053 paragraph 4,4 / BAEP 1001 paragraph 5 BAEP1002 paragraph 5
- LOCKHEED MARTIN
- STM 40-500 TYPE II, Class A, EPS/EMAP G32.51
- ASTM International
- Conform to ASTM F519 (Hydrogen embrittlement) / Conform to ASTM F502 / Conform to F483-98
- US Military
- UK Ministry of Defense
- HAWK AEDIT: 33C/6850-99-3911135, 33C / 6850-99-9576783 Mc