Description of SOCOCLEAN I2478/SOCOSAT P45
Large range of pre-saturation solutions depending on the use for the wipes.Available with re-usable center-pull canister which facilitates the use in workshops and increases wipe efficiency.
Active product: SOCOCLEAN I2478 – product intended for removing excess sealant.
SOCOCLEAN I2478 is preferably used in pre-saturated wipes. It is also usable in liquid form, without dilution at room temperature.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations,Improve quality and production line performance.
- Lower the quantity of product used.
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths.
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compareo to cloths and solvent drums.
SOCOSAT P45 wipes are adapted for cleaning non cured adhesive and excess sealant (polyurethane and silicones) and application materials.
SOCOCLEAN I2478 is a water-based cleaner free of VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) which eases working conditions for users and minimizes the environmental impact.