Description of SOCOSAT E
- Dispensed through a re-usable centrepull canister which eases use in workshops and increases wipe efficiency.
- Large range of presaturation solutions such as HEPTANE, IPA, IPA 70/30, IPA 85/15, SOCOCLEAN A2501, DIESTONE D, DIESTONE DLS, etc., depending on how wipes are to be used. For any other solvent-based or water-based saturation solution, please contact us.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations.
- Improve quality and production line performance.
- Lower the quantity of product used.
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % to 100 % as targeted by the European legislation.
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
SOCOSAT E improves quality and provides the best result for bonding operations.
Used succesfully for the bonding of rear/front windows, but also for all other applications on bonding line (protective bodyside mouldings, logos, etc.).
- R100557110 (Sococlean A2501 Socosat E 15x14 (0.4L)) / R100557111 (Sococlean A2501 Socosat E 15x28 (0.4L))
- FIAT TURKEY: Y3760001141(Heptane Socosat E 15x14), Y3760001142(Heptane Socosat E 15x28) / FIAT POLAND: 723136811(Heptane Socosat E 15x28), 723143248(Heptane UV Socosat E 15x28), 723136810(Heptane Socosat E 15x14), 723143247(Heptane UV Socosat E 15x14)