Description of SPC-203N / J203N
Industrial paint remover for use on a variety of substrates that effectively removes most two component epoxy and fusion bonded systems, along with resin, polymers, enamel and coatings from buildings, houses, etc.
SPC-203N coating remover is a cost effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of paints, coatings and residues. It has a neutral pH and is hydrogen peroxide activated. SPC-203N is a high performance stripper that works on most coating chemistries. It is blue in color to assist with coverage during application. SPC-J203N is a designated product for Japan.
- Neutral pH
- Low odor, low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable
- Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride based removers
- Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods
•Extremely effective in the removal of alkyds, latex, enamels, polyureas, epoxies, poylurethanes, inorganic zinc and powder coatings
•Effectively removes most two component epoxy and fusion bonded systems
•Can be used on aluminum and its alloys, brick, concrete, masonry, steel and other metal substrates, stone and wood