Description of CLEAN3BOOSTER NG
Powerful surfactants loosen any oils and greases from the mechanical parts that need to be degreased.
In the degreasing fountain, a resistance heats the cleaning product. The thermic action increases the preceding action and the degreasing reaction.
During the whole cleaning process, the solution flows through the CLEAN3FILTER and is recycled. A pump recovers the solution at the bottom of the tank, the continuous purifying product is orientated to clean the part and to the CLEAN3FILTER to maintain a linear degreasing performance.
Interchangeable brushes provide mechanical action. The brushes are supplied with a flow of degreasing solution.
Allows the degreasing of steel and its light alloys, which are usually reactive, without leaving any marks or corrosion.
- Is an advantageous replacement for solvents
- No hygiene and safety labelling required
- Non-flammable solution, no flash point
- No VOC’s emissions. Non toxic for users
- Excellent degreasing properties
- Very good emulsifying power
- Loosens and eliminates adhering particles
- Contains no soda or caustic products
- Contains anticorrosive agents
- Does not attack ferrous or non ferrous metals and composite materials
- Does not leave marks
- Is a good way to reduce production of waste
Cleaning solution for biological degreasing equipment: CLEAN3-101.
Suitable for manually degreasing parts soiled by oils, greases or hydrocarbons.
The degreased surfaces remain dry after blowing or wiping on all types of supports, ferrous or non-ferrous metals, light alloys, composite materials.