Description of CLEAN3FLUID
- Advantageous replacement for solvents
- No HSE labelling is required
- Non flammable solution (no flash point)
- No V.O.C. (Volatile Organic compounds) emissions, non toxic for users
- Excellent degreasing properties
- Very good emulsifying power
- Removes soils by loosening
- Contains no soda or caustic products
- Contains anticorrosive inhibitors; does not attack ferrous or non ferrous metals or composite material
- Does not leave marks
- Perfectly adapted for use in a degreasing fountain which runs with water-based products or detergents said to be biological
- The product is bacteriostatic avoiding any bacterial development
- Ideal in ultrasonic machines at a maximum temperature of 45°C
- Complies with the modified ministerial decree of 8 Sept.1999, concerning the cleaning of materials liable to be in contact with foodstuffs
• The degreasing action is obtained by the presence of powerful surfactants which loosen oils and greases from the surfaces to be cleaned.
• The degreased surfaces remain dry after wiping for all media types (metals, plastics, glass, varnishes, paints, fragile materials, etc.).
• Permits surface treatment without an intermediate phase and particularly adhesive bonding and painting directly after wiping.
• Cleaning of unplugged electric apparatus. (Heat or dry carefully before plugging back in, waterrepellent treatment advised).
• Metals are protected by corrosion inhibitors in order to reduce oxidizing after treatment for interoperation phases.
• Ideal for replacing solvents in sensitive environments.
Keep the product in the closed original packing, protected from frost.In case of cold storage, bring the product back to ambient temperature before use. Use the product at ambient temperature (15 to 25°C). Should it be heated, the ideal temperature would be 40°C. Do not exceed 55°C during use.Protection of parts after degreasing during storage.For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation.For industrial use only.
Directions for use
Use the product preferably pure. The product can be used at ambient temperature: 15 to 25°C. or heated, the ideal temperature is 40°C.Suitable for use by spraying, in a container with a brush or by dipping (do not exceed 30 minutes and dry the parts after taking them out of the bath in order to avoid traces after evaporation).To dry parts, wipe with a cloth or blow with compressed air.