Description of COMORAL DXP
Borate free biodegradable inter-operation degreaser.
COMORAL DXP is a spray degreaser for steel, cast iron, copper, aluminium and alloys, magnesium and titanium.
- COMORAL DXP is a safe product as it is absolutely free from components likely to present a danger for users. It does not contain borate, nor nitrite (toxic), nor solvent (flammable).
- This is an economical degreaser, usable at a low temperature (40 to 80° C / 104 to 176° F), at very low concentrations (2 to 5 % on average). It offers a protection for sheltered pieces in storage without requiring a subsequent treatment, nor any rinsing.
- COMORAL DXP is biodegradable, immediately miscible in water and contains surfactants necessary for an optimum degreasing.
- This is a low foaming product with an easy implementation.
- The bath standing is merely done by a rapid dosage.