Description of DIESTONE A8287
- Excellent dissolving action on paints, inks (classical or UV), varnishes or adhesives.
- Compatibility with most synthetic resins (epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic…).
- Non-corrosive on metals and few losses by evaporation.
- Very safe due to the high flash point.
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation duration.
• Solvent used for cleaning resin application equipment, as a replacement for acetone, MEK or toluene.
• Reactivating cleaning solvent for metallic or painted surfaces before painting.