Description of DIESTONE A8287
- Excellent dissolving action on paints, inks (classical or UV), varnishes or adhesives.
- Compatibility with most synthetic resins (epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic…).
- Non-corrosive on metals and few losses by evaporation.
- Very safe due to the high flash point.
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation duration.
• Solvent used for cleaning resin application equipment, as a replacement for acetone, MEK or toluene.
• Reactivating cleaning solvent for metallic or painted surfaces before painting.
Because of the degreasing action of the product, it is advised to wear safety gloves during handling. As for all flammable solvents, take the usual safety measures during use and storage.For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation.For industrial use only.
Directions for use
DIESTONE A8287 is suitable for long term dipping or impregnating operations (removal of resins). It can also be applied by means of a brush or a swab.After cleaning, the application material must be dried thoroughly.