Description of DIESTONE D
DIESTONE D is a solvent composition with controlled volatility. It is free from halogenated hydrocarbons and used as a cleaning agent. The product provides maximum security, it is absolutely free from any aromatic component harmful to health. It does not contain any teratogenic or carcinogenic components.
- Very high solvent power, which gives excellent cleaning and degreasing of metallic surfaces before painting.
- Non-corrosive on metals, including light alloys.Efficient reactivation and cleaning of epoxy and polyurethane primers.
- Pleasant odour.
- Compatible with epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic and nitrocellulose paints and lacquers.
- Absolutely free from toluene, xylene and glycol ethyl acetate.
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation period.
- Available in liquid form, and in CONTEC presaturated wipes.
Painting and paint stripping shops, construction and assembly:
• Cleaning of paint application equipment (brushes, rollers, spray guns, spray booths, etc…).
• Subsidiary stripper of dry paint films (elimination of polyvinyl primers and nitrocellulose lacquers).
• Suitable for eliminating graffiti, felt-tip, inks, etc…
• Degreasing of epoxy/carbon composites before painting.
• Cleaning of jointing, sealant and glue application equipment
• Removal of excess, marks and runs of jointing products, sealants and glues.