Description of DIESTONE M-SK
DIESTONE M-SK is a solvent intended for use by spray, wipe-on/wipe-off or immersion, to remove oil, grease, and protective films from bare or painted surfaces.
DIESTONE M-SK is a colourless solvent blend formulated for degreasing operations.
- Good replacement of MEK
- Safe on metals
- Does not contain ketones or aromatic solvents
- Does not cause weld porosity
- Not photo-chemically reactive
- Low odor for operators convenience
- Meets the requirements of ARP-1755b
DIESTONE M-SK is a product from the MagChem range.
DIESTONE M-SK evaporates completely in a well ventilated area.For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation.For industrial use only.
Directions for use
DIESTONE M-SK is intended to be used as is. It can be applied by hand wipe, spray or brushed on.DIESTONE M-SK can also be used by immersion.The immersion cycle depends on the nature and quantity of soils to be removed.
- ALLISON ENGINES
- CO4-0075 (TPE, TFE & APU engines), C04-260 (AS900 engines)
- CoMat 01-533
- PRATT & WHITNEY
- SPMC 213-1 (liquid form) / SPMC 213-2 (presaturated wipes)
- ROLLS ROYCE
- oMat 1/257P
- ENGINE ALLIANCE GP7000
- EAC-0870 (Liquid form)/EAC-0871 (Pre-saturated Wipes)