Description of DIESTONE ZERO HD
DIESTONE ZERO HD or DIESTONE ZEROVOC/HAZ HD is a high flash point solvent based cleaner, VOC free controlled volatility. It is used to remove paint, ink, marker, varnish, adhesive, oil and grease from metal and composite parts.
DIESTONE ZERO HD has no harmful constituents, chlorinated hydrocarbons or benzenes. It is not subject to classification with regard to European VOC legislation (EU directive 1999/13/ec) :
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Zero hazard classification – Toxicity and Ecotoxicity.
- Zero CMR – absence of all carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to reproduction substances.
- Zero fire risk related to its use – non flammable product.
- Zero transport constraints.
- Excellent solvent action on paint, ink, marking products, varnish and glue, oil, grease.
- Leaves surface non-greasy after cleaning.
- Minimal evaporation loss.
- Compatible with most synthetic resins (epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic etc.).
- Non-corrosive on light alloys, coated or uncoated composites, and bare, protected or painted metal.
- Low odor.
Paint, ink, varnish, glue application workshops, construction and assembly workshops for :
– cleaning application equipment
– degreasing and cleaning metal or composite parts
The use of gloves is recommended. Ingestion or inhalation of the product should be avoided, in addition to splashes in the eyes by wearing safety goggles. In case of contact with the skin or the eyes, rinse immediately and abundantly with water. In so far as work is carried out in a continuous manner, the installation of a vapor recovery unit is recommended at the point of emission.
DIESTONE ZERO HD must be protected and kept in the closed original containers.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation.
For professional use only.
Directions for use
DIESTONE ZERO HD may be used undiluted for dipping or wiping.
- BSS 7432 (Supersedes D6 - 17487): Solvent cleaners and general cleaning; Conform on materiels compatibility tests & partially conform on paint systems compatibility tests