Description of DN 108
DN 108 is a safe compound with a high flash point and a controlled volatility, free from harmful constituents, chlorinated or benzene hydrocarbons.
- Excellent dissolving action on paints, inks (classic or U.V.), varnishes and adhesives
- Compatible with most synthetic resins (epoxies, polyurethanes, acrylics, etc …)
- Non corrosive on metals
- Few losses by evaporation
- Very safe because of its high flash point
- Slight odour
- Perfectly water-soluble
- Recycling is possible by distillation.
- Easy salting-out of oils and smears in oil extractor
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation duration.
DN 108 is suitable in workshops using paints, inks, varnishes and adhesives for:
-the cleaning of application materials (included for screen printing),
-the degreasing and cleaning of metallic parts composites (after checking of compatibility).