Description of SOCOCLEAN A2501
Low VOC solvent based cleaner for general cleaning and degreasing operations in painting and bonding workshops.
SOCOCLEAN A2501 is a hydro-alcoholic composition with controlled volatility and weak odour.
Ideal for use on pre-saturated wipes (SATWIPES C86, SOCOSAT VP80, PROSAT).
- Low VOC product (< 30 %).
- Meets or exceeds the requirements for surfaces cleaning of the European Solvent Emissions Directive 1999/13/EC (Annexe II A).
- The flash point of 26 °C (79 °F) is stable in time and remains constant throughout evaporation.
- Non corrosive on metals, including light alloys.
General cleaning in painting and bonding workshops.
• Removal of felt tip, inks, etc.
• Degreasing of metallic materials, epoxy/carbon composites and thermoplastic materials before painting or bonding.
• Removal of excess quantities, marks and runs of jointing products, paint or glue.
• Degreasing during maintenance operations.
• Can be used on painted or unpainted surfaces, composites, glass and polycarbonate.
- Boeing D6 17487P (conform)