Description of SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP or SOCOCLEAN ZEROVOC / HAZ AP is an eco-friendly, VOC-free, water-based cleaner and degreaser. It was developed for the level of washing, cleaning and degreasing required in the industrial manufacturing, processing, operation and maintenance sectors.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP is a powerful cleaning product designed for effective surface cleaning and the removal of oils, dirt, cutting fluids and other residues. Free from soda, potash, phosphates, nitrites, phenols, and borates, it aims to replace traditional solvents such as MEK, acetone, IPA and other solvent-based degreasers.
- Zero-VOC (volatile organic compounds). Zero hazard.
- Zero identification in terms of toxicity and ecotoxicity.
- Zero-CMR – no carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic substances.
- Zero fire risk associated with its use – non-flammable product.
- Zero irritant or sensitizing effects.
- Zero transport constraints.
- Compatible with metals (except titanium- and copper-based alloys).
- Quickly dissolves stains and dirt of mineral, plant or animal origin (e.g. oils, fats, fresh inks, mold, etc.).
- Acts without attacking painted surfaces, synthetic or natural textiles, plastics, elastomers, glass, etc.
- Pleasant scent.
- Suitable for work in confined spaces.
- Available in both liquid and pre-saturated wipe formats.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP is recommended for inter-operative cleaning and surface degreasing during machining, forming or manufacturing operations across all processing industries.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP is ideal for maintenance and allows for efficient cleaning and degreasing of most types of dirt present in railway applications:
– Non-corrosive with respect to aluminum, stainless steel and zinc-plated carbon steel (GEOMET 500A zinc flake coating) – tested in accordance with DTRF standard 150262.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP can be used to clean tools and machines.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP does not require any special precautions, though it is advisable to wear personal protective equipment. Safety glasses should be worn to avoid contact with the eyes.
Store in the closed, original packaging, and keep the packaging closed after use to ensure the longevity of the product’s characteristics.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation.
For industrial use only.
Directions for use
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP is a ready-to-use product for manual application to be used pure, either using a cloth or pre-saturated wipes.
In machining or maintenance workshops, use of a hot or cold decanter or degreasing machine is recommended.
It can also be used in ultrasonic degreasers to replace the vapor phases.