Description of SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC
SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC or SOCOCLEAN ZEROVOC / HAZ APC is an eco-friendly, VOC-free, water-based cleaner and degreaser. It was developed for the level of cleaning and degreasing required in the industrial manufacturing, processing, operation and maintenance sectors.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC is a concentrated cleaning product designed for the removal of burned cutting fluids and oils as well as other hard-to-remove residues. Free from soda, potash, phosphates, nitrites, phenols, and borates, it aims to replace traditional solvents such as MEK, acetone, IPA and other solvent-based degreasers.
- Zero-VOC (volatile organic compounds).
- Zero hazard identification in terms of toxicity and ecotoxicity.
- Zero-CMR – no carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic substances.
- Zero fire risk associated with its use – non-flammable product.
- Zero irritant or sensitizing effects.
- Zero transport constraints.
- Zero corrosivity on metals such as stainless or zinc-plated steels, aluminum, titanium, nickel
- and cobalt. Very quickly dissolves stains and dirt of mineral, plant or animal origin (e.g. oils, fats, fresh inks, mold, etc.).
- Acts without attacking painted surfaces, plastics, elastomers, glass, etc. Pleasant scent.
- Suitable for work in confined spaces.
- Available in both liquid and pre-impregnated wipe formats.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC is recommended for inter-operative cleaning and surface degreasing during machining, forming or manufacturing operations across all processing industries.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC is ideal for maintenance and allows for efficient cleaning and degreasing of dirt and other hard-to-remove residues present in railway applications:
– Non-corrosive with respect to aluminum, stainless steel and zinc-plated carbon steel (GEOMET 500A zinc flake coating) – tested 20% diluted and neat, in accordance with DTRF standard 150262.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC can be used to clean tools and machines.