Description of SOCOSOLV 99/1
SOCOSOLV 99/1 is a solvent compound free of chlorinated or benzene products, with a fast evaporation, especially intended for the cleaning of composites.
- Dissolves at once agglomerated greases and soils such as gums, entire or soluble cutting oils, greasy, half-greasy or waxlike temporary protective products and paraffins.
- Efficient cleaning of glues (neoprene, vinyl, etc.), mastics before polymerization (PF) and “washable” temporary varnishes.
- The good water-repelling effect of the product may be used to displace water from moist surfaces, reducing corrosion risks caused by the accumulation of water in inaccessible places.
• Reactivating diluent for pieces to be painted (metallic or composite), with or without an adhesion promoting ground coat.
• Substitute for harmful solvents such as toluene, trichloroethylene, or irritating ones such as MEK, to degrease and prepare the surfaces before painting.
• Engineering industries (aeronautic, automobile, railways, shipyards) aluminium and steel sheets transformation, plastic materials working, for the cleaning of all metallic or plastic parts, even painted ones.