Description of SOCOSTRIP T4210P
Biodegradable thioxotropic liquid solvent cleaner in aqueous medium, free from phenolic compounds, chlorinated or benzene derivatives, which is used as a graffiti removal compound.
- Efficient and fast removal of all types of graffiti (inks, varnishes, paints), including on vertical surfaces.
- Elimination of spectrums thanks to its thorough and powerful action.
- Very safe for users- the presentation in thixotropic gel reduces the product evaporation.
- Non corrosive on ferrous metals, steels, stainless steels and light metal alloys.
- Does not damage polyurethane and epoxy based paints.
Maintenance and cleaning companies or departments in charge with the repairing of buildings, urban equipment, underground stations as well as all types of road or railway vehicles (subway or train coach).
Users are advised to wear safety gloves, goggles and protecting clothes during the handling and spraying of SOCOSTRIP T4210P, and to work in well ventilated areas.
Also avoid breathing or absorbing product.
In case of accidental contact with skin or eyes, rinse at once with plenty of water.
SOCOSTRIP T4210P must be stored in a well ventilated and sheltered area in the original closed container.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.
Directions for use
• Use SOCOSTRIP T4210P pure at ambient temperature, by means of a cloth or by low pressure spraying, and brush after a 5 to 10 minutes contact time. The brushing must be done regularly in crossed layers with right angles. In order to obtain a perfect cleaning, rinse with water and wipe with a rag (humid preferably) or better use a brush supplied with water.
• Some paints or plastic materials may sometimes be embrittled – it is therefore advised to carry out a previous trial of compatibility of SOCOSTRIP T4210P with the support.