Description of SYNCLAIR A/C
Efficient petroleum solvent free water-soluble cleaner for aircraft exteriors and parts. Use in a bath with hot or cold water, in high pressure cleaners or by wiping or brushing. Non-corrosive on metals.
Cleaner formulated for fast cleaning of air vehicles, fuselage, landing gear, wheel bays.
- Cleaner free from petroleum solvents.
- Used in many conditions (hot or cold water, in high pressure cleaner, by dipping or by swabbing and brushing, low or high concentration).
- Non-corrosive on all metals.
SYNCLAIR A/C is a cleaner free from petroleum solvents, intended for the treatment of aircraft and helicopter exteriors and aerospace parts.
It can be used either with hot or cold water, in high pressure cleaner, by dipping or by swabbing and brushing. The high concentration of active ingredients makes high dilutions possible without loss of activity.
Non-corrosive on all metals (even on light metal alloys), plastic materials, composites, glasses and paints, it may be used on all surfaces without risk of attack or corrosion.
Causes no embrittlement on high strength steel.
- AIR CANADA
- AIR FRANCE
- FITS 5205404
- SRM 513500 Item 11-001M
- DPS 9.312 / Boeing D6-17487 (conform) / BAC 5749, § 11.2 A&B (conform)
- Fiche identification n°3506 - Attestation Aptitude Aéronautique n°051
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS
- ECA 3084 / IFMA-548
- NSN #.7930AD0000025
- PRATT & WHITNEY
- PWA 36604 Rev D - Stress Corrosion of Titanium ATSM F 945-12 (conform)
- SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES (formerly SNECMA)
- DMP 12-300, DMP 13-300 / DMR 70-700
- SAFRAN HELICOPTER ENGINES (formerly TURBOMECA)
- CCT 00508, CCT 00608 / RTC 70-21-02-110-801
- CML 11-001C
- Conforms to AMS 1526C, AMS 1535C, ARP 1755B, ASTM F2111, IGA Aluminium 2618
- SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS
- PCS 2621 § 6 B 2b, Aluminium 2618 (conform)
- THALES ALENIA SPACE
- TEXTRON AVIATION
- CITATION SPM 20-52-20-3