Description of DILNET TO
DILNET TO is a solvent composition with a controlled volatility, free from halogenated hydrocarbons, used as a cleaning agent. It is not classified as toxic, harmful or corrosive. It is absolutely free from tretratogenic or carcinogenic components and benzole solvents.
- Very high solvent power excellent for cleaning paint system and spraying guns.Non corrosive on metals.
- Efficient reactivation and cleaning of epoxy or polyurethane primers.
- Pleasant odour. Good cost/quality ratio.
- Compatible with epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, nitro-cellulosic paints.
Painting and paint stripping shops:
• Cleaning of paint application materials (brushes, rollers, spray guns, spray booths, etc…).
• Aid for the stripping of dry paint films (removing of polyvinilic and nitrocellulosic primers).
• Elimination of “washable” temporary protections.
Construction, engineering industries and assembly works:
• Cleaning of application materials for joints, mastics and adhesives.
• Removing of excess quantities, marks and edge formations of those joints, mastics and adhesives.
Wearing suitable safety gloves is recommended because the strong degreasing action of DILNET TO can damage the skin. Avoid breathing or swallowing the product as well as contact with eyes by wearing suitable eyes protectors. In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. When working continuously, it is advised to provide a device to remove vapours from the work place.DILNET TO must be used and stored far away from flames and heat sources, in well-ventilated premises. The product is to be kept in closed original containers and under shelter until use. For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation.For industrial use only.
Directions for use
DILNET TO can be used unmixed and without dilution at ambient temperature :by spraying,by brushing or swabbing,in paint circulation pipework.