Description of DILNET TO
DILNET TO is a solvent composition with a controlled volatility, free from halogenated hydrocarbons, used as a cleaning agent. It is not classified as toxic, harmful or corrosive. It is absolutely free from tretratogenic or carcinogenic components and benzole solvents.
- Very high solvent power excellent for cleaning paint system and spraying guns.Non corrosive on metals.
- Efficient reactivation and cleaning of epoxy or polyurethane primers.
- Pleasant odour. Good cost/quality ratio.
- Compatible with epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, nitro-cellulosic paints.
Painting and paint stripping shops:
• Cleaning of paint application materials (brushes, rollers, spray guns, spray booths, etc…).
• Aid for the stripping of dry paint films (removing of polyvinilic and nitrocellulosic primers).
• Elimination of “washable” temporary protections.
Construction, engineering industries and assembly works:
• Cleaning of application materials for joints, mastics and adhesives.
• Removing of excess quantities, marks and edge formations of those joints, mastics and adhesives.