Description of SOCOSAT 15100
SOCOSAT 15100 is a pre-saturated wipe dedicated to critical cleaning operations on very abrasive surfaces
- FOD (Foreign Object Debris) lint free wipes: no leakage of fibers & particles – a key criteria in surface preparation operations before painting.
- Knitted construction with very high tear and abrasion resistance.
- Washable (60 °C maximum) and reusable for non-critical operations.
- Wide range of pre-saturation solutions available including Sococlean Aquaforte, DIESTONE R, DIESTONE A8284 and DIESTONE DLS. Please contact us for further information.
The pre-saturated wipe system provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users when compared to the manual method of dosing cloths with loose liquids. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations.
- Improve quality and production line performance.
- Reduce product consumption.
- Reduce waste. The volume of wipes is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional loose liquids and cloth (cotton type) required to clean the same surface area.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % to 100 % as targeted by European legislation.
- Improve user safety:
- Significantly reduces the quantity of solvent released into the atmosphere in comparison with fast evaporating liquid solvents.
- No risk of pollution or fire from accidental spillage of loose liquid.
- Pre-saturated wipes eliminate the usage, handling and storage issues encountered with loose liquid solvents
Dedicated to critical cleaning operation on rough surfaces as composites (for example Aircraft internal fuel tank).
Also used for cleaning prior to painting.