Description of SOCOSAT 16400
- Very low linting (no fibres or particles) – a key criteria in surface preparation operations.
- High mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion.
- Good solvent absorption capacity combined with the large wipe size facilitates cleaning of large surface areas.
- Excellently captures dust and soil.
- “Mini-Jumbo” dispenser available for ease of storage and use in workshops.
- A wide range of pre-saturation solutions are available, including DIESTONE DLS, DIESTONE D. Other solutions are also available, depending on the application. Please contact us for further information.
The pre-saturated wipe system provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared with the method of using liquid solvent and cloth. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations,Improve quality and production line performance.
- Reduce the quantity of product consumed.
- Reduce waste:for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths,less loose liquids.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % on average, as targeted by European legislation.
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released into the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage from drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
For surface preparation prior to painting on painted or unpainted surfaces, metallic or composite materials. Suitable for cleaning riveted and midly abrasive surfaces. Meets aerospace cleaning requirements prior to painting.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the safety data sheet of the relevant saturation product, according to local regulation.For industrial use only.
- AMS 3819C
- Grade A (conform according to qualification requirements)