Description of SOCOSAT H
- High capacity to absorb soils.
- High solvent availability for a more efficient cleaning.
- Adapted to hand size.
- Tested according to AMS 3819C.
- Available with suitable dispensers JUMBO 24/09 and 24/16, which ease use in workshops and increase wipe efficiency.
- Large range of presaturation solution available (such as DIESTONE DLS, DIESTONE D, etc.) depending on how wipes are to be used. For any other solvent-based or water-based saturation solution, please contact us.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations.
- Improve quality and production line performance.
- Lower the quantity of product used.
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % on average as targeted by the European legislation.
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and drums of loose solvent.
For surface preparation prior to painting and bonding of: large surfaces (> 1 m²), painted or not, metallic or composite, heavily contaminated surfaces.
- Boeing D6-17487 (conform) conform with Diestone DLS