Description of SOCOSAT L
- Low linting (fibers & particles).
- Mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion.
- Good solvents absorption capacity facilitates cleaning of large surface areas.
- Available in convenient re-usable center-pull canister for ease of use in workshops and increase wipe efficiency, or available in flat pack, reduced format of 24 wipes.
- Wide range of solvent and water-based pre-saturation solutions available including SOCOCLEAN AQUAFORTE, DIESTONE DLS, DIESTONE SR, DIESTONE SRM, PF SOLVENT, PF-BR depending on the application. Other solutions are also available, please contact us.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations.
- Improve quality and production line performance.
- Lower the quantity of product used.
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % to 100 % as targeted by the European legislation.
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
Due to its low linting and good absorption features, SOCOSAT L is ideal for general cleaning and surface cleaning/preparation applications prior to painting and bonding on surfaces which are midly abrasive, rough, or smooth with catcher zones or sharp angles.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the safety data sheet of the relevant saturation product according to local regulation. For industrial use only.