Description of SOCOSAT L
- Low linting (fibers & particles).
- Mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion.
- Good solvents absorption capacity facilitates cleaning of large surface areas.
- Available in convenient re-usable center-pull canister for ease of use in workshops and increase wipe efficiency, or available in flat pack, reduced format of 24 wipes.
- Wide range of solvent and water-based pre-saturation solutions available including SOCOCLEAN AQUAFORTE, DIESTONE DLS, DIESTONE SR, DIESTONE SRM, PF SOLVENT, PF-BR depending on the application. Other solutions are also available, please contact us.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations.
- Improve quality and production line performance.
- Lower the quantity of product used.
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % to 100 % as targeted by the European legislation.
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
Due to its low linting and good absorption features, SOCOSAT L is ideal for general cleaning and surface cleaning/preparation applications prior to painting and bonding on surfaces which are midly abrasive, rough, or smooth with catcher zones or sharp angles.