Description of SOCOSAT PPA60
- High mechanical tensile strength.
- Almost no particle nor lint release.
- Size is optimised to reach the best efficiency/waste ratio.
- Can be re-used and washed up to 60 °C (140 °F) to optimise waste management.
- Wipes can be kept in the hermetically sealable box SATBOX to maintain their efficiency – available at SOCOMORE.
- Large range of presaturation solutions such as DIESTONE DLS, IPA, IPA 70/30… depending on how wipes are to be used. For any other solvent-based or water-based saturation solution, please contact us.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations.
- Improve quality and production line performance.
- Lower the quantity of product used.
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % on average as targeted by the European legislation.
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
• For surface preparation prior to painting and bonding.
• Adapted for the preparation of surfaces heavily contaminated with small dust particles (composites).
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the safety data sheet of the relevant saturation product according to local regulation. For industrial use only.