Description of WADIS 11B
WADIS 11B is a water displacing and corrosion preventive agent with a high flash point usable cold for the protection of manufactured parts in the aerospace industry.
WADIS 11B is not subject to any EC classification regarding VOCs (Directive 199/13/CE).
- Safe to use on all metals, steels, aluminium and alloys, zinc, as well as composites and plastics.
- WADIS 11B displaces water from substrates and provides them with a protective film.
- The treated surfaces are hydrophobic and isolated from humidity and corrosive vapours.
- The product can be used by dipping.
- Low losses by product drag out combined with controlled volatility which reduces evaporation, give important savings.The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation period.
- The product is delivered after filtration at 5µ to avoid damaging complex equipments.
Unseizing, water displacing and lubrication of ram guides, mechanical assemblies, electric or mechanical engine parts, foundry moulds and fastenings.
Quick degreasing of mechanical parts soiled by oil, sludges and greases.
Despite the high flash point, it is necessary to handle, store and use the product away from flames and heat sources.
In case of manual use it is advised to wear safety rubber gloves.
For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation. For industrial use only.
Directions for use
Can be used by dipping or by spraying.
By dipping, provide a draining system at the bottom of the tank to collect wastes, various residues and water released from treated parts.
The recommended contact time is approximately 5 minutes.
The drying of parts can be accelerated by compressed air blowing.
- SAFRAN HELICOPTER ENGINES (formerly TURBOMECA)
- CCT 00706, CCT 00540