Description of WADIS 24/60
High flash point aircraft corrosion inhibiting compound. Forms a powerful and protective water repellent and anti-corrosive film that displaces water and humidity.
WADIS 24/60 displaces and eliminates water and humidity making the treated surfaces water-repellent by adding a thin, translucent, soft film with excellent anti-corrosive power. It is particularly intended to remove the rinsing waters from pieces that have been surface treated. Its use in bath is facilitated by its high flash point. Free from boron, silicone and barium.
- The translucent, soft, thin, film formed by the product allows control operations on the pieces to take place without removal being necessary. Successive applications of WADIS 24/60 are not additive. A new application leads to dissolution of the old film forming a new film.
- Compatible with mineral oils- the protected pieces can come directly in contact with other lubricants.
- As it is a lubricant itself, it can be used for a shallow forming without any other protection operation.
- It is unnecessary to eliminate WADIS 24/60 from pieces before a machining operation. A rapid mixture will be effected between product and cutting oil without any risk.
• WADIS 24/60 can be used in all industrial sectors: aeronautical, space, shipbuilding, military, automobile, engineering, electronic, surfaces treatment etc., and also in manufacturing, repairs, unscheduled or preventive maintenance.
• The protection time depends on the ambient atmosphere and the protected metal. It can be reduced to 15 days and less for outdoor storage without shelter in a particularly aggressive environment such as sea fog, permanent rain or humidity or acid atmosphere. On average it reaches 1 year for indoor and 6 months for outdoor storage.
• WADIS 24/60 will not attack paints, plastic and rubbers. Water proofing and anti-corrosive treatment in the industry of metal finishing treatment. Displacement of rinsing water on pieces after pickling and phosphatising operations, on iron surfaces or aluminium treatment.
• Water proofing and anti-corrosive treatment in aeronautical maintenance, of the cell, engines and equipment particularly affected by atmospheric conditions.
• Temporary protection at various manufacturing stages, protection of plates, formed plates, sets, spare parts, sets for assembly. Protection of tools. Releasing agent for pieces (bolts, screws, etc.).
• Water proofing, protection and renovating of switch gears and control gears. Displaces water from winding, cleans and lubricates, recovers the insulator ratings.
- CoMat 101-143
- PRATT & WHITNEY
- SPMC 124-5
- DMR 75-615
- CCT 00706
- Conform to ABP 1-4046 AIMS 09-00-002 section 5.3.1, section 5.3.2 & section 5.3.3
- ENGINE ALLIANCE GP7000
- SEA (Service des Essences de ArmÃ©es)
- Fiche identif./utilisation N° C-634/1b
- DASSAULT AVIATION
- DGT 392570