• The degreasing action is obtained by the presence of powerful surfactants which loosen oils and greases from the surfaces to be cleaned.
• The degreased surfaces remain dry after wiping for all media types (metals, plastics, glass, varnishes, paints, fragile materials, etc.).
• Permits surface treatment without an intermediate phase and particularly adhesive bonding and painting directly after wiping.
• Cleaning of unplugged electric apparatus (heat or dry carefully before plugging back in, waterrepellent treatment advised).
• Metals are protected by corrosion inhibitors in order to reduce oxidizing after treatment for interoperation phases.
• Ideal for replacing solvents in fragile environments.
• Positioned at the bottom of the fountain sink, SOCOFILTER helps to retain soils.