Description of PROPACO R
PROPACO R is a translucent protective compound forming a thin, supple and resistant film for the temporary protection of metallic and plastic parts.
- A fast drying product which produces a thin film, suitable for automatic installations or for retouching work in workshops or in storage premises.
- Water-soluble compound free from petroleum, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, ready for use can be applied by dipping or by means of an “airless” or conventional gun at ambient temperature.
- After polymerisation, the film resists humidity, accidental water spray, oils and petroleum solvents. It is perfectly dry and does not stick; the parts may be handled without any change to the surface and stacked if necessary without risk of adhesion.
• Corrosion-preventive and anti-scratch protection for metals, in particular aluminium and titanium alloys, during storage, assembly, riveting, shaping and pressing operations.
• Protection of plastic or composite parts (polyester, epoxy), painted pieces (after testing compatibility), metallic assemblies and spare parts during storage or shipping in order to avoid mechanical damage or atmospheric degradation (humidity, fumes, etc.).
Storage must be under cover within the given temperature range, protected from frost, heat and in the original closed packaging.If used with spray equipment, wear gloves and eye protection.For more information regarding the danger of the product, please consult the product safety data sheet according to local regulation.For industrial use only.
Directions for use
Check that the application equipment is clean and dry. If in doubt, rinse with slightly alkaline water or with polar cleaning solvents (for example DIESTONE DLS) and then dry completely.The surfaces to be coated must be free of grease and dry. Depending on the materials and nozzles, adjust the spray gun to between 5 and 6 bars. PROPACO R may also be applied by airless spray or by dipping.The application equipment should be cleaned with alkaline water or with DIESTONE DLS.REMOVAL When it is necessary to take off the protective varnish, simple cleaning with water-soluble detergents at an alkaline pH, such as the SYNCLAIR range, is sufficient to achieve immediate and thorough dissolution. The film is also easily removed with the DIESTONE range of cleaning solvents.