Description of PROPACO R
PROPACO R is a translucent protective compound forming a thin, supple and resistant film for the temporary protection of metallic and plastic parts.
- A fast drying product which produces a thin film, suitable for automatic installations or for retouching work in workshops or in storage premises.
- Water-soluble compound free from petroleum, chlorinated or aromatic solvents, ready for use can be applied by dipping or by means of an “airless” or conventional gun at ambient temperature.
- After polymerisation, the film resists humidity, accidental water spray, oils and petroleum solvents. It is perfectly dry and does not stick; the parts may be handled without any change to the surface and stacked if necessary without risk of adhesion.
• Corrosion-preventive and anti-scratch protection for metals, in particular aluminium and titanium alloys, during storage, assembly, riveting, shaping and pressing operations.
• Protection of plastic or composite parts (polyester, epoxy), painted pieces (after testing compatibility), metallic assemblies and spare parts during storage or shipping in order to avoid mechanical damage or atmospheric degradation (humidity, fumes, etc.).